These were a huge hit at the last three parties I brought them to! EVEN with the kiddos! Sneaking veggies into the kids is a big deal these days, so anything I can get them to eat is exciting. It also didn’t take long to make, which is always crucial when time is short. I did one version of these and added some grated Parmesan (I ran out of cheddar), and I really enjoyed it. I hope you enjoy this healthy snack/side dish!
2 cups of broccoli chopped
1 cup chopped onion
1 garlic clove minced
1/2 tsp paprika
1 red pepper (I omitted)
1 1/2c cheddar cheese
1/2 tsp-1tsp salt
1. Cook quinoa according to directions.
2. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray muffin or mini muffin pan.
3. Chop broccoli, onion and garlic and mix in a bowl. Add remaining ingredients and mix together.
4. Spoon mixture into pans. Makes about 3 dozen mini muffins.
5. Bake for 15-20 min, or until edges brown. Remove from oven and let co for 5 min.